Medical Sales Advocates
A Strategic Network
MSA is the nation's leading resource for independent medical device distributors and sales representatives, bringing a broad range of benefits specifically designed to support these dynamic sales professionals in the continued growth of their businesses. Medical Sales Advocates (MSA) is comprised of dynamic men and women who have distinguished themselves in the rapidly changing world of health care sales, having committed to advancing their careers and financial security by participating in our community. MSA links career-minded sales professionals together with critical support solutions.
Exclusively for MSA Members, your membership will bring you:
- Professional liability (also known as Errors and Ommission or E&O Insurance) and general liability insurance specifically designed for the medical sales professional. Coverage matches the credential requirements of most hospitals and credentialing firms, including IntelliCentrics (formerly Reptrax), Parallon, VCS and others.
- Training opportunities for MSA Members
- Chance to save money on travel to conferences, seminars and training courses/materials
- Opportunity to invest in the MSA retirement plan
- 24-Hour roadside assistance
- Resources to grow your business
Together, these benefits provide the protection, compliancy, and professional development to support the progressive business leaders who are our Members.
Click on the links below to learn more about MSA benefits
- Professional & General Liability Errors and Ommissions (E&O Insurance) coverage provided with membership
- Take advantage of MSA's relationship with a premier financial advisor
- Discounts on products to help grow your business
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Discounts for travel
- Affordable individual, family and group insurance plans (health insurance must be purchased separately). Also available: Life Insurance, Disability Income Protection, Dental/Vision Plans, Long-Term Care Insurance, Medicare Supplements and more.
- Submit your initial application for up to $5 million dollars of coverage in as little as 5 minutes
- MSA's insurance agency partner can provide great rates on various property and casualty insurance plans, including Workers Compensation.
- Health & wellness discounts and services
Membership News: The annual membership meeting for Medical Sales Advocates Association will be held November 17, 2013 at 7 pm central standard time. All active members are invited to attend by calling 1-877-303-2050.